TEXT MESSAGE

 TEXT MESSAGE


The following content you are about to consume contains cringe, cringe and more cringe, readers' discretion is advised.


**Grabs his phone eagerly and texts this girl he met a few days ago. The Conversation was good you know, vibes after vibes**  

Hello there, there’s a couple of things I’d like to tell you,

But promise me, the feedback should be all true,

I’ve been trying to figure out stuff about you,

To be honest you aren’t much of an open book ,that’s true,

The guy seated a few places at the front,

I don’t think you noticed me but let's carry on,

What’s your type or personality?

You know, what clicks for you ? I like your's apparently,

Or you’re into astrology? A lover of stars.

I'm texting you now yet I don’t know how I made it this far,

Are you a cancer? Because you're  usually not the giver of an answer,

A Leo? But arrogance is not what I need though,

Sagittarius? So that I can kiss you when nobody is hearing us,

A Libra? Wondering what’s under your bra,

I think I’m being too cocky for no reason,

But fuck it I prefer the word “wisdom”

My endless messages are probably bothering you through your ring tone,

I send one text, then another text I swear god damn it I’m not afraid to double text!

Is this a talking stage?

Or I’m the one talking and you left me on read?

But I’m being serious, I want to know you,

Thursday at the Hub maybe? 4:02?

Then maybe we can talk about zodiacs and personalities,

Or debate about how nothing good comes from wearing a panty,

**At that moment you cringe so hard at the nonsense you just wrote and press send, not once or twice but several text messages. Honestly, Sheldon, what is she supposed to reply with? **
 
She goes like.....
Hey mystery boy, I like your choice of words,

I actually took interest in you, what are the odds?

I watched you for days, but you just couldn’t notice,

At the super market, I saw you but hid behind the trollies,

I’m not all that, especially not the proud one,

But from the way you are talking, you already sound like you won,

Yes I believe in astrology,

A cancer? Shake my hips more like a dancer,

A Leo? Relax, I don’t bite you can use my ass as a pillow,

Sagittarius? Let’s make out in public until everyone notices us,

A Libra? You can definitely see what’s under my bra,

Personality? That’s for you to find out,

To handle it , now that’s what I doubt!

Cocky, mmmh my cup of tea,

Such words can drive me to insanity,

Talking stage? Oh no baby boy!

Call me Andy, because you’re about to be my toy,

“Mr. Woody!”

Yes we can meet up, wherever you want to take me,

As long as I’ll be back home early and safely,

Don’t worry, I won’t give that “you’re probably going to hate me?” text

I think I should sleep now I have a class at 7,

We should talk more in person, I guess that would feel like heaven.

Sensational!

Note:Hey you, yes you. Don’t look away, it’s you I’m talking to. The reader. If you’re looking for a sign to send that risky text then I’m sorry to tell you that this is not it. But you never know right? Break a leg! This information did not come from me.

-Wayne The Poet-

If you liked it, please slap a like, comment and share, have a lovely day...What Next?

Comments

  1. IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT I'M BACK WITH THE POSTS. TRACK #6 IS A RANDOM STORY WHICH I BET YOU CAN ALL RELATE TO. ALSO PAY ATTENTION TO THE POLL BELOW. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK FOR FUTURE USE SO KINDLY SPARE SOME TIME.LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE... CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro fuck it I'm sending that text and I'll come back here😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legit shit bro...YOLO...gonna send that text ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might get the same energy🤣🤣🤣

      Delete

Post a Comment