SHE'S THE ONE (FEMINEM) FT. VANESSA NUNGARI

 SHE'S THE ONE (FEMINEM)


*25 year later*

via GIPHY

*Sheldon stares at his wife, admires her. He really loved her presence.Lately she's been looking dull,and lifeless that was odd because she always smiles.But He always knew how to bring out that smile from her....*

She is beautiful, from the moment she set foot on this earth,

Her powerful vocals, she screams because she knows her worth,

She is beautiful ,she learns to be gentle,

The spirit of brilliance is the core to her mantle,

She is beautiful, to me, to you, it’s about time I speak the truth,

You can never underestimate a woman,

Strong she can be, 'aggressive' is the key,

And determined? Well that’s always clear to me.

She walks with her strides short, her hips will sway, and her presence is felt,

via GIPHY

That’s just a couple of tricks she has under her belt,

She is beautiful, she always proves me wrong, and she sees the finer details I probably ignore,

She speaks out when she is ignored, the more the reasons for you to adore.

A woman defies will, a woman defies endurance, and a woman defines hope.

She is beautiful, she always tries to look good,

You look good sweetheart, you are beautiful,

Don’t hide those features, those are your trophies. The scars, the stretch marks, the marked skin, those are your trophies,

via GIPHY

A woman is powerful, she works,

She fights, she raised us, she’s right,

She sacrifices, she endures, and she is special,

You are beautiful, you need the spotlight more than I do,

This is just the beginning and she is beautiful too.

*That cry, that cry, that cry makes my heart bleed. A woman’s tears is something, I really don’t need.*

via GIPHY

Are you okay? Why are you crying sweetheart?

Don’t you know how beautiful you are? How amazing you are? Look at me…

*She stares at him. Long and hard. Wishing all the pain could go away. But how can she tell him?*

* An old friend asked me how I was doing and this is what I had to say,*

“My days are starting to feel like months, nights are years. Sleep and I have divorced after 12 years of pure happiness and love. Our children, self-love and self-care have moved out and never bothered to check up on us, so by default they have no idea on what’s going on but I hope they know we truly do treasure them. It’s not always like this some days are better than others.

Most mornings are hopeless and filled with dark thoughts. I wish it could be my last breath I say to myself but somehow I still find a way to slip out of my bed but mainly known as my best friend’s tight hugs. Some nights end up with a dozen bottles, empty under my bed and half pack of cigarettes by my bed side and the same question plays in mind “Am I smoking to enjoy or am I smoking to die?”

Eating habits gets worse as meals come by. Most likely after my meals are trips to bathroom filled with tears because I have shoved my fingers a bit too deep to let out the two bites I had.

My home which is now a house, is decorated with grey and black to express my daily emotions. Outside has beautiful rose bushes to prove you that not everything pretty from the outside is as pretty on the inside.

I dress as if I attend memorials everyday as I wait for mine. Mirrors and I don’t really get along so anytime we met it always ends with long arguments, tears and sometimes even blood hence all the long sleeves I own.”*
And yet you will stand and try to convince me that I am beautiful, I am strong, I am the The One...Hard to believe that but what I believe is that "I'm fine".  

“Don’t worry about me Sheldon, I’m fine”. She said

All this is what I wished to tell him but instead I answer with a smile that if you look at it too long you will notice all the pain, “I’m fine how are you doing? “


-Wayne The Poet-






If You enjoyed it, slap a Like below, leave a comment and have a great day!

For more of Vanessa Nungari Click the Button below


Comments

  1. HELLO, 3RD POST OUT EVERYONE. AND AGAIN I'D REALLY APPRECIATE GETTING FEEDBACK VIA COMMENTS OR VIA LIKE AND DISLIKE BUTTON. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SIGN IN TO COMMENT YOU CAN ALWAYS SWITCH TO "ANONYMOUS" AND PLACE YOUR COMMENT EASILY ALSO SHARE TO MAKE THE CONTENT REACHABLE TO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY LOVE YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative locks15 June 2021 at 05:59

    I really loved it i mostly preferred the part where the lady tries to explain her thoughts you can really feel a lot of what she is saying. However i feel there is a lot of repetition in the whole story.i understand it was a way of emphasising some of the ideas you put out but i believe it would have sounded better while using other alternatives, but overally i must admit i enjoyed the text. All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The First part is the man is praising her wife yet he doesn't know how she is feeling inside. The woman Barely opens up to him but she always disguises her grief with a smile.This time it was hard to do so and so the man took action, but she still couldn't clearly say what was troubling her.

      Delete
  4. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Self-esteem πŸ“ˆ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment