A.D.H.D (ACTIONS DONE WITH HIGH DISREGARD)

A.D.H.D (ACTIONS DONE WITH HIGH DISREGARD)



I stare on the phone then back on my TV screen hoping for a feedback to be
But is it worth it or a must need?
To speak to you again, that would make me calm indeed,

The space in this room is quite wide but my patience is thin I really want to know what's happening within to make you not to talk to me, when did this shell suddenly come to be , please oh please let me in,

I'm worried about you, but you don't like it when I intervene, true I understand you enjoy your space that's not being mean but when you turn your head I start thinking deep within, that maybe it's not you it's just me and me ,what is that that really needs to be understood and seen?

Aside from this I'm worried what's to come to be, career and social life hasn't been quite a cup of tea, but I'd rather push on and see what I'll be even though it drains most of my energy but that's how life is , like a cup of tea, is it what it is without the heat?

Sometimes I enquire, do I really need this? My mental part hardly stable that's one point that gives me defeat, am I fine or just need to be free but help is what I really seek, because for sure friends can't handle the heat, everyone has their own problems they don't need more to eat

is it problematic when it sounds obsolete? I think not because yours was suddenly "legit" double standards is a dish you like to eat, you want to be heard but not to hear and sit, you got anger issues and very much naive, with all that delusion do you still know what happiness means? Drew the line when the gas was lit, never thought you'd use that on me ,but truth to be you did what you did just don't expect the same energy before from me,

Yes I respect you oh creator of me you and your spouse, did well for me but the problem is the Alpha side of thee. Have you ever taken time to know your own blood? yes I'm talking about me, lots of secrets you kept from me might not be the case but that's fine with me, I found out later about the he ,he and she hurtful part is it didn't come from him but the one who has always tried to make things less awkward with us between,

But it's funny how life can take a drift, with the bonds you thoroughly formed and thought you'll need ,for sure your energy is pure but not clean and very much valuable to narcs and bins but do I need to show you how much you've thinned, from your old habits of compromise and seeing the good side of it, when really it's just a mess and a bowl of shit!

If I was a mind reader, would things probably be neat? I think I'd run from everybody I meet, because a perfect world will never really exist, chaos and order must really coexist that's the balance of life, enough with the zodiacs and the stars ideology that's really been fixed, the most important is the yin and Yang, simple as this....

I should stop expecting a lot from a human being, they'll always disappoint it's a nature of being, I know I would, disappoint a being but to understand and leave is the best thing I can give

I wonder why do they always come to me for therapy when I myself surely needed me but that's all they wanted none of that bullshit that's troubling me, you hype your other friends but left me beneath it's not the bullshit that you keep on telling me, you are loving the kind of person you are turning out to be well that's good but at least I know my place and where to be

Wayne The Poet 




WHAT NEXT AFTER 23.11.18?
AN ALBUM WRITTEN & PRODUCED BY 
WAYNE THE POET
PLATFORMED ON BLOGGER


ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

Post a Comment