LET'S SWITCH(SKIT) FT. MICHELLE KINITI

 LET'S SWITCH(SKIT)



*walks in her office, ready for the day's session. It's been 3 months since he joined therapy and I must say Doctor Michelle is quite the therapist he needed.*

via GIFER

Hey Doc, what's good?

Dr. Michelle: nothing much, how's everything going?What happened to your hand? Looks kind of serious.




 I had a little accident, nothing big. I'm even feeling better now. Everything has been alright. I've been less depressed of late and my mental health is improving. But doc, you are always there for me and every other patient that comes to you seeking for help. Don't you think someone else has to do the same for you? Come on sit, I'll be the doctor today.

Dr. Michelle: but I'm perfectly fine. Trust me. But okay, sure I can spare some time for this.

*He sits on Doc Michelle's chair also picks up her glasses and weirdly imitates her. Doctor Michelle is quite amused and plays along with It.*

via GIFER

So, I am doctor Sheldon, and I will be your therapist. But first I would like to start with a few questions. First question, what is self-love or what does Self-love mean to you?

Dr. Michelle: Self-love is warmth, self-love is appreciating who you are, and self-love is liking the person you are. Self-love is taking care of yourself, maintaining the queendom.

Mmmmmm that's interesting. How do you when know you are truly and genuinely in love with yourself?

Dr. Michelle: If you are happy. This is both in your inside and outside.

Is happiness really and truly the true indication of self-love?

Dr. Michelle: If you are content with who you are and both physically and emotionally happy then yes, it is.

Interesting, have you had a time you experienced self-hate?

Dr. Michelle: I don't think it was self-hate Just a feeling of "you're not good enough"
Basically it's from outward pressure but most times I adore myself.

Personally saying you aren't good enough is a form of self-hate. As little as it sounds the tongue is mighty powerful especially with the words it utters. Have you ever been at your lowest?

Dr. Michelle: I really can't recall. You know the thing about self-love is if the people around you appreciate you. You learn to appreciate yourself.

But relying on other people seems quite difficult since not everyone is ready to appreciate the other. The world is so angry about everything and don't you think when other people around you appreciate you it kind of stops being self-love?

Dr. Michelle: I'm talking about permanent people like mum. Maybe you're right. But the decision to love and choose yourself comes from within. How many beautiful famous people are junkies just because they don't appreciate themselves? All I'm saying is surrounding yourself with people that are good for you is the best.



Oh I see it now…These days its hard to tell who is good and who isn't, who supports no matter whenever and who doesn't. Personally I've watered pointless flowers over the last few years and you only realise it when the dilemma dictates to expose your compatriot aka friend! But moving on... 

via GIFER


Dr. Michelle: At the end of the day. Making the decision to love yourself is personal. It comes with letting go of baggage that pulls you down. Choosing healthy relationships and friendships. When you love yourself you learn to make good decisions because you value yourself.

You can love money, love friends, love parties, love women or love men, love your family, your career, your partner and all other things but what love got to do if you don’t even love yourself? What the doctor doesn't know is that last night i had an Epiphany one of the darkest moments of my life.
 But Doc....

Self love as easy as it sounds, not easy to do but easy to say and pronounce, how can I seat comfortably and last night my death I almost announced, battling my half ass personality which I'm good at hiding I can't show it out, to a point someone has to sit and remind me what I miss out,
On the outside beauty I possess but in filled with doubt, convinced that I'm not enough if so whether in doubt, but why sit and wait to hear it from a person who is out, from the range of perfection but still gathers courage to be loud, I didn't mean to sound offensive sorry for my loud mouth but if I ever felt less from what I am with the words from your mouth with all due disrespect, fuck you, and in my life I shall see you out...

via GIFER

Michelle:.....

The following skit was not scripted rather a virtual interview was done. Random questions were asked and answers given on the spot.

Wayne The Poet






If You enjoyed it, slap a Like below, leave a comment and have a great day!

Michelle's Instagram:

Comments

  1. AS USUAL I APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS....DON'T FORGET TO LIKE TO!!
    HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you make problems that people experience every day into this kind of work amazes me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I write what's never talked about, what's never exploited. Because everyone at one point of their lives have experienced it. Thank you

      Delete
  3. Brother never ceases to amaze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brother never ceases to amaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work my brother������

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Its really unique and different from what I would personally do. I LOVE IT


    But I have to add
    My ADHD won't let me concentrate with to what I'm reading cuz of the GIFs😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know the gifs can be distracting...lol but glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  7. Clearly well laid out piece.. smarto ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment