WHAT NEXT?

WHAT NEXT?


 So what next? Met you the other day and thought I found the one, got me feeling blessed,
By a pretty girl like you let me show you my interest,
I know it's been a couple of days, this flower really needs our water,

You got me in my feelings, in my mind, you're having my daughters,
Is it too fast for real?
Or you just didn't have time to heal?
From the toxic vibes you previously got, no baby, you just need to chill,
I know I like you, that's a fact, I already know how to act,
But most of these girls out here keep playing, now that's a fact,

You don't quite get the picture, I just want you, all strings ,just let me be your man,
And you can be my Tinker, I'll be the green boy Peter Pan,
Green because I'm always jealous, of Jack, Jay and William,
When I say to you you're always bringing up my small talks with Lillian,
But you spend so much time chatting with your no good friend Brian,
There's nothing really assuring, I better tell you, I don't trust no man,
But let me show you something different,
Something beautiful and pure, not to pretend,
If you think I'm letting you go, for sure, not impossible but it's something that I can,
Than to stand and feed your ego "as a friend" hommie! that wasn't the plan,

A real man stands in front of you wanting to give you the world,
But what's the point when I hit you up and then your shoulder turns cold,

What next? Won't you reply to my text? Or you'll just keep messaging your ex? I don't have time to stress, I'm a young king, and I'm blessed!

Sometimes you're socially off with me,
Other times you can't stop your ulimi,
Can you pick a side? Are you dupli-kate?(pun intended)
Because for sure you're giving me more reasons to hate,

I keep asking you, so what now?
But you always sigh and raise a brow,
Only to leave me, in suspense,
Man fuck it! Fuck pretence!
Baby girl no need to lie to me,
Tell me what's really on your mind,
Because love really makes you go so so blind,
But you keep wasting my time,
Are you up for what's really mine?
Pure intentions, clear intentions, not many move like me,
But your paper personality, hides it out, hides the animal in you like Origami,

What next? Won't you hug my face? Or scream that "I'm in love today"? Or pick me for your final, then just leave me lying on the field today. I'm a young king, definitely at my best!

But for sure these days to see love and get satisfaction,
With all the posting and Instagratification,
Thinking that I'm never really really enough,
That's a lesson I learnt the hard way and probably the reason I can act tough,

So where do I freaking stand?
It's either you walk with me and take my hand,
Or leave this boy alone he got his own path,
But the modern woman is a funny being, because most of them are toxic and psychopaths,
But baby if that's the version you really seek,
I'm sorry, we sure won't last a week,
So what now?
What next?
You're talking about who?
But you're talking less!
But what about when it comes to me?
Shouldn't I also get my guarantee?
Just speak what's on your mind,
I'm not really trying to be Oprah here,
Just say with your chest is it me or I should wish you all the best?

Always know when to leave, don't be out here giving 110% when the other can't commission the same. You deserve your fair share. So break that contract because there's a lot of people out there you can meet,love and stare.....

-Wayne The Poet-

Comments

Post a Comment