KISS OF DEATH (INTERLUDE)

KISS OF DEATH



True story by the way…..

Midday, sunny as always. Just 3 kids outside having fun. Chilling out maxin’ relaxing all cool. The wildest bit was yet to come.

“Tyson, Tyson, it’s your turn. Come on, we don’t have all day you know.” You know I just had to flash some skills of mine. Three kids skipping rope? Nothing wrong with that, right? Just two girls and ya boy. I was the youngest in the trio; a cousin, a neighbour and yours truly. Nothing wrong, right? WRONG!

She is looking at me funny. What’s the deal with that? Are you not entertained? Judging by the fact you are extremely focusing on me, I guess you are. Oh well. She beckons me to the back of her house. Little did I know what was going to happen. To be honest, I thought I was just getting interviewed for my rope jumping skills.

Shit! Mishandled and manhandled. Face first, lips devoured. I have no idea if it was a kiss or pure suction. Boy was getting devoured for sure.

Help! Anyone! Cousin, help maybe? After she was done breathing life in me, she stopped, only to open her eyes to a much traumatized boy in tears and a laughing fellow who by the way should have helped me out. At that point I could only recall wisdom from more home clowns. I had to believe it.

Never thee kiss a girl,

For thy lips bring sorrows and sad

Failure to follow the words and obey

Young ma, death shall strike you on that day.

So I knew it was the end for me. I knew I’ll probably not see 231118, I knew it was all over for me. Goodbye cruel world. She ended me. A serious situation for me, a comical scene for that damn cousin! The lip punisher seemed upset and also started tearing up. Ran back home and waited for my last moments. Dumb moments of my life.
Wayne The Poet

**Note, give credit to Blaise Ogutu for the edit. **

Comments

Post a Comment